We provide industry based Linux training for all skill levels.
This course will cover all aspects of Linux Certification. At the end of the course trainee will have the skills required to administer a Linux System. The course includes Linux Essentials, System Administration and Network Administration.
The course will also cover Internet application server configuration on live registered domain name with valid public IP addresses.
- Introduction to Unix, Installation of Linux
- User, Group Administration, ACL
- Disk Partitions, by using Fdisk
- Mounting File Systems, Swap File System
- Backup and recovery, Tar, cpio
- Basics of NFS, Sharing data
- Disk Quotas, LVM, Raid
- DHCP, DNS, Mail, Web, FTP, YUM